Independence Day Weekend
Come celebrate an Old Fashioned Independence Day
as an Honorary Small Town Citizen For A Day.
Mayor Thompson welcomes you to Nappanee's 4th of July parade and fireworks. Amish Acres welcomes you to a day of special events to honor our nation's freedoms. Amish Acres represents through Amish culture one of the world's best examples of people living with different convictions in peace and harmony.
$99 per person
per room, per night, based on double occupancy
2 day, 1 night
Special Savings of over 20%!
Independence Day Package includes:
- Guided Amish House & Farm Tour
- National Register of Historic Places Farmstead
- Documentary Films covering Four Centuries of Amish History and Culture
- Farm Wagon Tour
- Amish Horse & Buggy Ride*
- One Room School House
- Domestic Craft Demonstrations
- Award Winning Family Style Threshers Dinner
- Live Musical Production in The Round Barn Theatre**
(Celebrating 31 Years of Plain and Fancy)
- One Night's Lodging at The Inn at Amish Acres
- Complimentary Breakfast at the Inn
- Valuable Shopping Coupons (Worth over $50 in savings)
Call (574) 773-2011
* Select Check In and Check Out dates, select number of adults and children,Check Availabilty, choose The Inn at Amish Acres or The Nappanee Inn, view rooms, choose your package. The Rate Summary will list Room Charges, Incidentals, and tax & service charges. Incidentals include all of Amish Acres Attractions included in your package.
This offer is limited and may be removed or changed without notice. It is not available with any other offers or discounts and is subject to availability and the price per person is based on double occupancy. Single occupancy rate is higher.
Some black out dates apply and upgrades are often available. Subject to sales and lodging taxes. gratuities are not included. Schedule is limited through May. Please check calendar for available dates. * Horse & Buggy Ride availability is subject to weather and safety conditions. ** Please refer to Amish Acres calendar for show dates and times.