Girlfriends' Fall Getaway Weekend
The Girlfriends' Fall Getaway Weekend
"You'll Wish it Could be this Way Every Day"
Hosted by Amish Acres Historic Farm & Heritage Resort and its Inns
October 7-9, 2016
A new discovery awaits girlfriends who live close enough to have never experienced Nappanee and Amish Acres Hospitality and an old friend awaits those who have. No kids, no husbands, no pets, no cooking, no laundry, no list, just girlfriends together for a weekend away from it all.
Three days of planned events, shopping, exploring, dining, learning, performances, socializing and pampered attention, all to explore and enjoy at your own pace. The weekend includes Discounts, Special Offers, all from over thirty Downtown and Countryside Shops, many are multigenerational shops and include Amish entrepreneurs.
The weekend includes two nights Lodging, Threshers Dinner, Theme Dinner, Entertainment, Two Breakfasts, One Lunch, and Wine Tasting, Milk & Cookies, Seminars, Shopping discounts, Door prizes, Shopping Tote filled with coupons and goodies and more.
What Girlfriends say about their Getaway Weekend
- " Both days were great with a variety of activities and great food (Thanks Ruth!) Thanks to all staff for their kindness and smiles"
- "The food was fabulous throughout the weekend"
- "A wonderful day filled with fun activities that could be done despite the rain. The merchants really were great and what a great way to showcase your town"
- " Loved the gift bags! really great value for the price of the weekend"
- "Had a great time well organized"
- "Friday the play was exceptional and talking with the actors before the play was very personable. The price for the package was great! It was well-worth the 3 hour drive and will spread the word when we get home"
- "Friday was the best, Good weather, lots of shopping, wonderful dinner, and excellent performance of Fiddler on the Roof and Great friends"
- " We had a wonderful, relazing and stress free weekend. We enjoyed Nappanee hospitality everywhere we went."
Call for Reservations
The Inn at Amish Acres at (574) 773-2011
(This event is limited to 50 participants;checking availability online may show "no availability" because the rooms are blocked for the weekend; therefore, please call for reservations)
See details below...
This Package Includes
* 2 nights lodging in a Country Double Room (upgrade available for King Whirlpool) at The Inn at Amish Acres and The Nappanee Inn
* Theme Dinner at Amish Acres
* 1 Lunch at Amish Acres
* Threshers Dinner at Amish Acres
* Expanded Hotl Breakfast every morning
* Local Shops and the shops at Amish Acres will offer discounts and door prizes
* Workshops * Tours and Films * Shopping coupons valued at $50
* Tickets to the Round Barn Theatre's production of Fiddler on the Roof
* Freee tickets to the Round Barn Theatre's productin of Plain and Fancy
From $199 per person
|A Quad||B Triple||C Double||D Single|
The Inn at Amish Acres
Two Double Beds
The Inn at Amish Acres (two double beds) $212 per person, quad occupancy,
$231 per person, triple occupancy, $249 per person, double occupancy,
$344 per person, single occupancy.
$25 per person non-refundable deposit required
7 day notice of cancellation required
Deadline to book: October 1, 2016
Subject to availability and dates and itinerary may be changed or event cancelled without notice, but with full refund. $25 non-refundable deposit due with reservation by October 1, 2016.
Girls under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Group discounts: One Girlfriend registers five other Girlfriends or more receives $5.00 off each registration.
FALL HARVEST DAYS AT AMISH ACRES
Harvest Market, Pumpkin Patch and Scarecrow Contest and Reunion
Filled with Apple Cider, Apple Butter, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cake, Bittersweet, Indian Corn, Pumpkin Patch, Mums, and Gourds. Take a farm wagon ride to the pumpkin patch and pick your own. The Scarecrow Contest gives $2,000 in prizes for entries from schools, churches, organizations, clubs, and families.
Amish Acres Shops
The Greeting Barn, W.H. Best & Sons Meat Market, The Fudgery & Soda Shop, and Amish Acres Bakery.
These selected shops are owner operated and many span generations with the oldest continuously operated Jewelry store in Indiana, several third generation family merchants and numerous youngsters filling newly developing markets. They include Antiques on the Square, Graber Flooring Studio, Homestyle Furniture Shop, Kountry Cabinets, John’s Butcher Shop, Vini's Candy, Main Street Coffee House, K.E.Y Boutique, Vintage Haus, and Coppes Commons
October 7, 2016
- 10:00 am – 4:30pm Check in at The Inn at Amish Acres
- 10:00am - 4:30pm Pick up Welcome Bag and take Individual Photos (Lilac room, The Inn at Amish Acres)
- 10:00 am Shopping and exploring Nappanee Countryside Shoppes
- 5:00 pm Welcome Reception & Orientation (Lilac Room - Inn At Amish Acres)
- 6:00 pm Fiddler on the Roof, Theme Dinner (Wine Loft- Restaurant Barn )
- 8:00 pm Fiddler on the Roof (The Round Barn Theatre)
- 10:00pm Campfire with S’Mores in the Courtyard at Amish Acres (Weather Permitting)
October 8, 2016
- 6:30am – 9:00 am Breakfast at (Lilac Room - The Inn at Amish Acres Special Breakfast casserole served at 8:00 am
- 9:00 am Shopping - Nappanee area Countryside Shoppes
- 1:00pm Lunch (Wine Loft -Restaurant Barn)
- 2:00pm Group Picture ( Wine Loft- Restaurant Barn)
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Amish Acres Guided Tours (Available Sunday)
- 2:00 pm Plain and Fancy, Available at no additional charge (The Round Barn Theatre) *reserve tickets upon check in
- 4:30 pm Wine Tasting (Wine Loft- Restaurant Barn)
- 5:00 pm Amish Acres Shopping and Free Time
- 7:00pm Threshers Dinner (Wine Loft- Restaurant Barn)
- 8:30 pm Craft Workshop (Lilac Room at The Inn at Amish Acres)
- 9:30 pm Milk & Cookies and BINGO in your Pajamas (Lilac Room - The Inn at Amish Acres)
- 10:30pm Door Prize Giveaway (Lilac Room - The Inn at Amish Acres)
October 9, 2016
- 6:30—9:00am Breakfast (Lilac Room -The Inn at Amish Acres ) Special Breakfast casserole served at 8:00 am
- 11:00-12:00 Late Check-out, The Inn at Amish Acres
- 11:00-3:00 Amish Acres Guided Tours
- 11:00-5:00 Amish Acres Threshers Dinner ( Additional Cost $2.00 Discount for Girlfriends Participants)
- 11:00-5:00 Shopping at Amish Acres Courtyard Shops
*Itinerary subject to change without notice.
Nearly twenty quaint downtown shops will welcome you with specials, discounts, and door prizes. Look for the Red, Orange, and Gold Balloons tied to pumpkins at each front door. Door prizes to be drawn October 10.
Grand Door Prize Four Season Tickets to The Round Barn Theatre 2016 Season valued at over $500.
Antiques on the Square
Dean and Sally Guard
106 South Main Street (574) 773-5770
10–5 Friday and Saturday, 12-4 Sunday
- 10% off store wide
- Door Prize "Fenton" Piece
E Newcomer& Sons Jewelers
107 South Main Street (574)773-3241 email@example.com
9-6 Friday and 9-5 Saturday, Closed Sunday
- 20% anything in the store
- Door Prize Valued at $180
John’s Butcher Shop
158 N. Main Street (574)773-4632
7-5:30 Friday and 7-5 Saturday, Closed Sunday
- 10% off purchase of $20 or more
- Door Prize: Hometown Gift Box
251 E. Market Street (574)773-0100 firstname.lastname@example.org
10-5 Friday and 10-4 Saturday, Closed Sunday
- 15% off purchase of $50 or more
- Door Prize: Scarf
Denny Yoder, Manager
252 West Market Street
- % off
- Door Prize:
Main Street Roasters
105 N. Main Street (574)773-5333
6:30am-10pm Friday and 8am-8pm Saturday, Closed Sunday
- 10% off 1lb. Coffee
- Door Prize: Gift Basket Valued at $20
The Nappanee Center
306 W. Market Street
Nappanee Public Library
Visit the Circulation Desk (Pam)
154 N. Main Street (574)773-7919
9-5:30 Friday and 9-5 Saturday, Closed Sunday
- Door Prize: CD
Amish Acres Bakery
- Spend $25 and receive a free pint of Apple Butter
- Door Prize: Comfort Food Basket
Amish Acres Restaurant
- Door Prize: Kitchen Gadget Basket
Fall Harvest Market
- Door Prize: Gift Basket
Fudgery & Soda Fountain
- Buy 4 pieces of fudge, receive 2 pieces free
- Door Prize: Fudge Sampler a $14.95 value
The Greeting Barn Shop and Loft
- Spend $40 and receive $10 in additional gift purchases for free (excludes consignment and food items)
- Door Prize: Cake Tester Broom
The Inn at Amish Acres
- Door Prize: All Inclusive Getaway for 2 during the 2016 Season *Black out dates apply
W.H. Best Meat & Cheese
- Buy 3 jellies, get one free of equal or lesser value
- Door Prize: Gift Basket