Plain & Fancy Catering by Amish Acres
After nearly 50 years of serving our award winning Threshers Dinner and a decade of fine dining in The Barn Loft Grill, we are now bringing the farm to you. Our offerings feature an endless option of culinary experiences for groups as small as 100 to as large as 2,000. From real butter & cream mashed potatoes to fresh baked pies from our own bakery, you will delight in the true country goodness we are known for. If the delicious flavor of outdoor cooking is what you're looking for, we also specialize in onsite grilled steak tips and mushrooms. Custom catering options are also available. Simply give us your ideas and budget and we'll develop a unique custom menu. Then relax...we'll do the rest!
1600 West Market St • Nappanee, Indiana
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
An all time Favorite, Catered to your location
Choose Two Meat Entrees
Plus, All of these Amish Acres Favorites
Basket of Amish Acres freshly baked Hearth Bread
Choose from these freshly made entrees, salads vegetables, starches, breads and desserts!
Mixed Green Salad w/3 Dressings
Green Beans with smoked side meat
Whipped Real Mashed Potatoes
Freshly Baked Fruit Pies
All breakfasts include coffee, juice, assorted sweet rolls, donuts, muffins, and sweet breads.
Pulled Pork BBQ
Pulled Pork BBQ on Homemade Bread, Sweet & Sour Cabbage, Candied Sweet Pickle Mix, Potato Chips, Homemade Fudge, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Coffee
Chicken Salad Basket
Chicken Salad Sandwich, Sweet & Sour Cabbage, Candied Sweet Pickle Mix, Potato Chips, Homemade Fudge, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Coffee
Apple Butter BBQ Mini Meatloaf
Ruth's Homemade Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans, Cookie, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Coffee
Create your own Haystack by layering cracker crumbs, rice, seasoned ground beef, lettuce, celery, mild sauce, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers and cacho ships then top it all off with our delicious cheese sauce. Wash it all down with a refreshing beverage!
To complete your meal, add a slice of freshly baked hearth bread and spread on scrumptious Amish Church Peanut Butter. Enjoy Ruthie's delectable apple cake for dessert.
Rolled Turkey and Ham, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad, Vegetable Tray w/ dip, Cheese Tray & Crackers, Amish Acres Breads, Cookies, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Coffee
Choice of Sandwich - Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef or Vegetarian on Homemad Bread of Wrap
Choice of Country Kettle Chips or Pretzels
Choice of Amish Potato Salad, Cole Slaw of Applesauce
Choice of Apple or Banana
Choice of Homemade Cookie or Brownie
Choice of Bottle of Soda or Water
- All menus and pricing are subject to change
- We can tailor any event to your individual needs
- Please add 7% sales tax and 18% catering fee to all prices
- All items can be picked up at Amish Acres and Service fee will be waived
- Final count is due 10 days prior to event
- All new guests are required to pay the day prior to the even
- All returing guests are net 15
- Prices quoted are for parties of 50 or more
- There will be a 3% service fee attached to all invoices over $500 that are paid with credit cards
- Our Formal Catering Package includes linen tablecloths for the buffet table and guest tables, skirting for the buffet tables. Linen napkins and an upgraded plate, glass and utensil package for $4.95 per person.